Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ruben Studdard Soulful and I Need An Angel
























  1. Sorry 2004
  2. No Ruben
  3. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
  4. Take the Shot
  5. What Is Sexy (featuring Fat Joe)
  6. What If
  7. Superstar
  8. Can I Get Your Attention
  9. For All We Know
  10. Play Our Song
  11. Don't Quit on Me
  12. After the Candles Burn
  13. Flying Without Wings (bonus track)
  14. We Have Not Forgotten
Soulful
























  1. I Need An Angel
  2. Center of My Joy
  3. Goin' Up Yonder
  4. Fix It, Jesus
  5. Amazing Grace
  6. Shout To The Lord
  7. Running Back to You
  8. Restoration
  9. We Have Not Forgotten (featuring Fred Hammond)
  10. I Surrender All
  11. Ain't No Need to Worry (featuring Mary Mary)
  12. Don't You Give Up
I Need an Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment