Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fantasia Barrino Free Yourself and Fantasia (album)

Im not a big fan of fantasia and the only song i like is i believe well all you fantasia fans enjoy.
























  1. Ain't Gon' Beg You
  2. Free Yourself
  3. Truth Is
  4. Selfish (I Want You to Myself) (featuring Missy Elliot)
  5. Summertime
  6. Baby Mama
  7. Got Me Waiting
  8. It's All Good
  9. You Were Always On My Mind
  10. Good Lovin'
  11. Don't Act Right (featuring Jazze Pha)
  12. This Is Me
  13. I Believe
Free Yourself























  1. Hood Boy (featuring Big Boi)
  2. When I See U
  3. I Nominate U
  4. Baby Makin' Hips
  5. Not the Way That I Do
  6. Only One U
  7. I Feel Beautiful
  8. I'm Not That Type
  9. Uneligible
  10. Two Weeks Notice
  11. Surround U
  12. Bore Me (Yawn)
  13. Sunshine
  14. Bump What Your Friends Say
Fantasia

No comments:

Post a Comment