Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Clay Aiken A Thousand Different Ways, All Is Well and On My Way Here

Clay Aikens 3rd studio album which is a bunch of covers but has 4 new songs ("These Open Arms", "Lonely No More", "A Thousand Days" and "Everything I Have"), ALL Is Well a christmas ep containing four tracks and On My Way Here his 4th album which is his only album with original material since 2003s measure of a man and fave album from him.
























  1. Right Here Waiting
  2. Lonely No More
  3. Without You
  4. Everytime You Go Away
  5. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
  6. When I See You Smile
  7. A Thousand Days
  8. ( Everything I Do ) I Do It For You
  9. Because You Loved Me
  10. I Want To Know What Love Is
  11. These Open Arms
  12. Here You Come Again
  13. Everything I Have
  14. Broken Wings
A Thousand Different Ways























  1. All Is Well
  2. Christmas Waltz
  3. O Come O Come Emmanuel
  4. My Grown-Up Christmas List
All Is Well























  1. On My Way Here
  2. Ashes
  3. Everything I Don't Need
  4. Something About Us
  5. Falling
  6. Where I Draw the Line
  7. The Real Me
  8. Weight of the World
  9. As Long as We're Here
  10. Sacrificial Love
  11. Grace of God
  12. Lover All Alone
On My Way Here

No comments:

Post a Comment